Registration - The Print Exchange, OVERSIZE

Registration - The Print Exchange, OVERSIZE

Regular price $80.00 Sale

I agree that my paper will be 22"x 28" inches (55.5 x 71 cm). Any image, plate or block size on this paper is allowed. Open to any print media.
You agree to make 6 prints. 5 prints are for the print exchange, and 1 is for sale in the online gallery. Lunch Money Print does not take commission on sales. Questions? email
I agree to send my oversize edition to Lunch Money Print by mail to their Connecticut location by July 31st, 2020.

5 artists have already signed up!

46 Spots Left! - Deadline to Apply June 30th, 2020

Clay McGlamory - Virginia
Tyler Grieve - Canada (Nova Scotia)
Ruby Gonzalez Hernandez - Connecticut
Christopher O'Flaherty - Connecticut 

Alla Lazebnik - Massachusetts

This is registration for the Oversize Exchange by Lunch Money Print

The deadline to register for the Oversize Exchange is by June 30th, 2019. Artwork must be finished and ready to mail by July 31st, 2019.

Artwork can be shipped at any time to the following location

Ruby Gonzalez Hernandez
Lunch Money Print
770 Chapel Street
New Haven, CT, 06510
The United States of America

What you get
  • A set of 10 unique prints shipped in a mailing tube
  • Professional photograph of your print
  • Your work for sale on our website (artist takes 100% commission on sale)


What size are the prints?
The image area can be any size, but the paper size should be 
 22"x 28" inches (55.5 x 71 cm)

Do the prints have to be this size?
The paper needs to be the standard size, but the plate, block or image area can be any size on that paper.

How many copies of prints do I have to send?
Please make 11 copies of your print.

Where do I send my edition?
Please send your artwork to the following address.
Ruby Gonzalez Hernandez
770 Chapel Street
New Haven, CT 06510
The United States of America 

Can monotypes, photographs or archival pigment prints be used for the exchange?

Where on the print do I sign and edition?
Prints should be in a closed edition of 6. The edition number is put under the plate/block impression to the left, with optional title in the middle, and finally signed on the right along with the year number

Do you take a commission from print sales?
Yes, we take a 20% commission from the total to help cover taxes and fees.

Why does it cost money? How much is it?
It takes a lot to keep Lunch Money Print moving, and your registration fee goes towards purchasing the print exchange shipping tubes, storing artwork, covering shipping costs, and professionally photographing your artwork. We greatly appreciate the support. As an artist, make sure to write this expense off on your taxes at the end of the year!

For the 14"x 18" it's $50, and for the 22"x 28" it's $80

Where do I ship my artwork to?
Artist's send their prints to Lunch Money Print's frame shop/print studio in Connecticut where Ruby, one of the co-owners, will receive the artwork.

Who pays for shipping of artwork from the artist to Lunch Money Print?
The artist covers shipping to the shop, and we recommend sending the work in a tube, with glassine in between each layer.

What happens if the prints are lost or damaged in the mail?
Mail carriers often come with base insurance of $50-$100. Artists can put additional insurance when shipping to Lunch Money Print in CT, but it isn't required. Only the person who sent the package can file a claim with the mail carrier. If the prints arrive damaged in Connecticut, Lunch Money Print will notify the artist. In the event of a damaged or lost box of 10 prints back to the artist, Lunch Money Print will offer a refund to the artist, as the limited edition prints can’t be replaced.

Am I able to get a refund if I don't finish my edition on time?
Lunch Money Print reserves the right to not refund participating artists.

What type of print media is allowed?
We aren't too picky and most forms of printmaking are allowed except for prints that are 3 dimensional and would harm others during shipping.

Are photographs allowed?
Yes! Archival pigment prints (like digital photography) and silver gelatin prints (film photography) are accepted.

Additional questions?
Email Ruby or Chris at ruby(at), chris(at)